Tuesday

February 5, 2008, You Are My God

You Are My God

O God you are my God and I will ever praise You.

For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined. Psalm 66:10 NKJ

A Praise of David. I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. Psalm 145:1 NKJ

He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. Psalm 40:2 NKJ

Don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you. Isaiah 41:10 The Message

It doesn't matter the circumstance I praise you regardless. You are my Lord, my God, my King, my Savior, my Deliverer, my Healer, my Stronghold, from everlasting to everlasting.

Video & Song
Be Lifted High, Michael W. Smith
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_fmtnOV0k&feature=related

Sometimes by Step, Rich Mullins
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eeFwHhgx2L4

No comments:

Post a Comment