Saturday

February 23, 2008, You Take Me As I Am

You Take Me As I Am

Lord, You take me as I am. How can I understand? How can I understand this love? And how can I fully understand what You mean when You say, "Love yourself"? Your transcending love overpowers all evil, all shortcomings, all that is in me. My mind, my flesh are unable to comprehend, only my spirit within me resonates with understanding all You have for me. You have made us in Your image, how can I understand this, completely understand? You take me as I am, even when I am unable to take myself. Even a child loves to hear and is secure when their Father says "there is nothing you can do that will stop me from loving you, nothing". The Phoenician woman who understood, even the dogs get the children's crumbs that fall under the table. What a revelation for someone who lives out ultimate religious persecution and rejection as he or she seeks You, even a portion of Your love will complete and in this case a child suffering from a demon. (Matthew 7)

Lord, You take me as I am, there is nothing I can do that will stop You from loving me, nothing. Your love completes me and makes me whole.

Matthew 22:36-40
"Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

I must add a recent Video & Song againIt is so powerful!
"Mighty To Save' by Hillsong
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sR8rlTIU8_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment