Monday

February 25, 2008, Dream Dreams

Dream Dreams

I can say without a doubt that this time every morning is so profound and life changing. As always the words that come to me in my dreams and sleep or as I awake are primarily what I share each morning. So in the scriptures where 'old men shall dream dreams' or 'women' I guess I must be getting there, that is, old. But I welcome it and resist it at the same time. Praying that I would somehow be like Moses when his eyes were not dim nor his body had not lost its natural vigor at 120 years of age! (Deuteronomy 34:7) Could that be possible for me?

My morning sleep ended with going back to last night.
It came back to me, a vision in church, as I saw a purple mantle, but could not see who was under the mantle. Usually when I see what the Lord is giving me I have the answer before the end of the service. This time I thought it wasn't Him since nothing came to me beyond seeing the mantle. The vision was clear and stayed with me for most of the service. I kept asking the Lord, who's is this, why am I seeing this? I thought about the royal purple vision that my pastor shared that was for someone on one Monday evening and began to think about that. On that evening the Lord gave me a word (at the very end of the meeting) that the purple the he saw was for him, in his higher calling and the Lord said "I cover you" three times within the message.

(Longing for a mantle to be passed to me. I feel like Elisha following Elijah and not giving in to leaving until Elijah's mantle fell from heaven on him. Who's mantle will I catch?)

Continuing to dream about the actual service from last night for women's ministry, our pastor's daughter shared her teaching and it was profound, on holding on to the things of the past (and girl, I can relate to this as I see events are being set in motion for me to be completely set free from things of the past). I went up to her after the service and she said to me, "it was for her speech class". So I told her, 'it was an anointed message". Then, I told her "your father's mantle is on you". After saying that I noticed the color purple I was seeing was the exact shade of purple of the mantle she was wearing (and me being an artist and knowing color as I do, when I saw the mantle I was trying to break down the color, because of the shade of purple, to see if there was a message in the color itself,). The mantle I saw was hers.

In the early morning I began to dream and hear about a 'rumbling' as an earthquake. A shaking. Is one coming? To my mistake I didn't get up at 1:00am as I should have. This is a lesson for me. In my commitment to give the Lord first fruits I must commit to get up and write or type what I am hearing from the Lord, no matter how physically tired I think I may get from doing so. I experienced recently and shared in one earlier entry as I was waken every hour in the morning as I was hearing His voice. That morning I was obedient.

Each day brings a new dawn.

Psalm 46:1-5 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.

Video & Song
'New Dawn' Daniel Kirkley
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kcF7DjZ5yIg

Danile Kirkley/My Space
Awesome Songs!!
http://www.myspace.com/danielkirkley

No comments:

Post a Comment