Wednesday

February 27, 2008 Test and Laying It Down

Test and Laying It Down

(And so with my entries, I speak in first person you and will hear it in first person. And if you are in the same place, I encourage you as we encourage each other.)

Day by day as I realize I haven't come to a point of letting it all down, the tests reveal it all. The most difficult test are those that show me the strongholds that somehow had been a cover up for deep hurt of which I still am unable to see totally. And will not completely, ever, as they are a continual work. The strongholds are that because I made it that. A protective barrier in order not to feel, or think. And amazingly in all the strongholds there is still the Light that shines through the cracks of those walls that I know is His light that has never let me down, He will never hurt me, abandon me, abuse me, reject me. Overcoming the flesh and the mind can never be let down. It is a moment by moment test to pass or not pass. And whether or not I pass or don't pass, He will never let me down, He will never hurt me, abandon me, abuse me, reject me, and will always love me.

So I keep coming to the place of 'not' understanding with each new test. It is because in the test I have not eyes to see with, nor a heart to understand to pass this test, until I lay it at His feet and leave it there.

To be broken is a good place. It is time to rest in His arms.

Being transformed by the renewing of my mind. Romans 12:2

Video & Song
'All Things New' by Steven Curtis Chapman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_Q3NrB_eHM

No comments:

Post a Comment