Thursday

Februrary 7, 2008, A Child of The King

A Child of The King

Thank you Lord for reminding me that I am Your child, a child of the Most High God. I never want to do anything that is displeasing to You. Let me be an example to a world hurting and lost that they may desire to know You as they see You in me.
I am Your child, a child of The King.

Thank you Lord, You renew me day by day. As I stand before You and truly surrender to You without the fear which holds me back, You set a rainbow before me, Your promise of so much more, You set before me life, I chose life.

I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King." Isaiah 43:15

For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. Psalm 95:3

My prayer is, 'Your will, be done' How safe, how wonderful, how beautiful! And to think I was afraid of surrendering to Your perfect will, which I always thought I had, but hadn't! Thank you for showing me.

I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me. Isaiah 57:2

Video
'That's My King'
A Child of The King
http://youtube.com/watch?v=upGCMl_b0n4

Video & Song
'Amazing Love'
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LNBZXzN0tLU

No comments:

Post a Comment