Monday

February 18, 2008, Morning Desperaton

Morning Desperation

Psalm 119:147 I rise before the dawning of the morning, And cry for help; I hope in Your word.

Many who have known me throughout my life can attest to the fact, I am not a morning person. Every excuse in the book included my 'artist's schedule', staying up late and sleeping late. Then after my commitment to give Him first fruits of my day and being 'desperate' to be in His presence and experience Him more I realized the first fruits of my day of my entire life had been tucked away in late morning sleep. And as this new year approached, I committed to give Him first fruits of my day. And, wow, did everything change, in my experiencing Him more as I sought Him. Because just getting up early, is just that, but now in rising early I search for Him and find Him.

What an awesome experience and awesome journey.

Video & Song
'Breathe' by Michael W. Smith
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oad8ov10AjY

No comments:

Post a Comment