Monday

February 4, 2008, Painted Pictures

Painted Pictures

As I am continually working on this place of experiencing the fullness of this call on my life I come to a place of total peace and trust Him that all things will work together for good, because I do love Him and I am called according to His purpose, Romans 8:28

1:19am
As I am in a pit, He reminds me that He is holding my hand in the pit. This time is necessary, it is my preparation. And as I lay in the pit with my back against the wall of the pit He sits with me in the darkness and He is my light regardless of my eyes' reality. For now I must walk by faith and not by sight, 2 Cor 5:7; now I must call those things that be not as though they were; now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen Hebrews 11:1. Joseph was in the pit and He was lifted out of the pit with still another journey to come. It was the beginning of his call, the beginning of his purpose. Everywhere I go, everywhere I listen, in every message I hear, God is saying to me, 'follow me'. "Lord I hear You, here I am, to do Your will, completely do Your will, I surrender all to You."

3:48am
A hand swiftly painting stalks for wheat startles me and momentarily takes my breath. I must allow Him to paint, one of the stalks of wheat is me and I must not take the brush and paint. The wheat is beautiful and golden, it is being painted by Him, the harvest is almost ready.

4:25
The hand that holds its own heart surrenders it to the Almighty as an offering to Him; he is consoled and consoles.

Blackness or darkness that engulfes us is overtaken by white the spectrum of glorious colors which flood our existence.

One Faith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYguIi7fMI

No comments:

Post a Comment