Tuesday

February 12, 2008, The Names of God

The Names of God

Adonai-Jehovah -- The Lord our Sovereign
El-Elyon -- The Lord Most High
El-Olam -- The Everlasting God
El-Shaddai -- The God Who is Sufficient for the Needs of His People
Jehovah-Elohim -- The Eternal Creator
Jehovah-Jireh -- The Lord our Provider
Jehovah-Nissi -- The Lord our Banner
Jehovah-Ropheka -- The Lord our Healer
Jehovah-Shalom -- The Lord our Peace
Jehovah-Tsidkenu -- The Lord our Righteousness
Jehovah-Mekaddishkem -- The Lord our Sanctifier
Jehovah-Sabaoth -- The Lord of Hosts
Jehovah-Shammah -- The Lord is Present
Jehovah-Rohi -- The Lord our Shepherd
Jehovah-Hoseenu -- The Lord our Maker
Jehovah-Eloheenu -- The Lord our God

The "I AM's" of God

I AM
I AM THAT I AM
I am a father to Israel
I am a great King
I am alive for evermore (Jesus)
I am Alpha and Omega (Jesus)
I am for you
I am from above (Jesus)
I am God
I am God Almighty
I am gracious
I am he
I am he that comforteth you
I am he that doth speak
I am he that liveth, and was dead (Jesus)
I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts (Jesus)
I am holy
I am in the midst of Israel
I am married unto you
I am meek and lowly in heart (Jesus)
I am merciful
I am the Almighty God
I am the bread of life (Jesus)I am the door (Jesus)
I am the door of the sheep (Jesus)
I am the first and the last
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob
I am the God of thy fathers
I am the good shepherd (Jesus)
I am the light of the world (Jesus)
I am the living bread (Jesus)
I am the LORD
I am the LORD, and there is none else
I am the Lord GOD
I am the LORD in the midst of the earth
I am the LORD that doth sanctify you
I am the LORD that healeth thee
I am the LORD that maketh all things
I am the LORD that smiteth
I am the LORD, the God of all flesh
I am the LORD thy God
I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt
I am the LORD thy God that divideth the sea
I am the LORD thy God which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go
I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit
I am the LORD which exercise loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness
I am the LORD which hallow you
I am the LORD, your Holy One
I am the resurrection, and the life (Jesus)
I am the root and offspring of David (Jesus)
I am the Son of God (Jesus)
I am the vine (Jesus)
I am the way, the truth, and the life (Jesus)
I am their inheritance (speaking of the priests)
I am thy exceeding great reward
I am thy part and thine inheritance (said to the Levites)
I am thy salvation
I am thy Savior
I am thy shield
I am with thee
I am with thee to deliver thee
I am with thee to save thee
I am with you alway (Jesus)

How awesome is our God, He reigns! His name is above all names, there is no other. Everlasting, Counselor, Provider, Healer, our everything.
Last night at a revival at our church, I had a conversion. I continue to thank God for leading me to this place of being purged and in the fire because without my total submission to His perfect will, I don't believe I would be able to experience all He has for me. These experiences seem to be coming more frequently as I search my heart deeper and deeper to know Him more and more. As the gift of tongues and manifestation of the fire of the Holy Spirit, the Cloud of Glory came down during closing prayer at the altar and I saw His light 'in' my eyes. I had never experienced this before. My pastor said the first thing that came to his thought was Paul. In the joy of my experience over the evening and this morning there is no doubt this was a part of my continuous conversion in Him, continuously dying to myself and continuously being born again. And we did have healings manifested and miracles! There is no doubt, I will go back for more!

If my experience was like Paul's, I understand his zeal and urgency in his heart to proclaim His word and healing to the captives to give them the good news that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of all.

Lord use me. It is time, because there is no time. Words that rang in my ears one night in my sleep and I sat straight up with a loud voice 'time, there is no time'.

Video & Song
'Your Name' Phillips, Craig & Dean
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T2qm3eD4akM

No comments:

Post a Comment