Friday

February 29, 2008, Milk and Honey

Milk and Honey

Numbers 14:8 If the Lord is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us. Leviticus 20:24 But I said to you, "You will possess their land; I will give it to you as an inheritance, a land flowing with milk and honey." I am the Lord your God, who has set you apart from the nations.

Numbers 13:23 When they reached the Valley of Eshcol, they cut off a branch bearing a single cluster of grapes. Two of them carried it on a pole between them, along with some pomegranates and figs So when we feel as grasshoppers and see the giants as an obstacle how can we go into the land and possess it? Rich in abundance there for us within our reach.

We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37

Now this is nothing like my first entry which I 'accidently' deleted and obviously it wasn't meant to be. When I get my focus off the obstacle or the giants then I can see who I realy am in Him. I am more than a conqueror.

The art is great in this one. For those that like a slower, softer worship this is it.
Video & Song
'There Is None Like You' WOW Worship
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHKVzWOybgw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment