Monday

February 11, 2008, Declare His Beauty

Declare His Beauty

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4


Jesus, Your love it takes my breath away. I can only image to be forever in His presence and gazing on His beauty. Oh that I might be able to experience in this present life, to truly gaze on His beauty for a moment and still live.

I submit to Your call to "follow You". I totally submit to Your perfect will in my life. To take Your good news to the broken hearted, those imprisoned, to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, find shelter for the homeless, welcome the foreigner in our land, to help the orphans and the widows, to heal the sick. To love those hurting in spirit and bring Your good news to set them free from their pain that they may be saved and find your grace and glory and strength in their lives; for those low in spirit that they may believe and be lifted up and see You, My Lord and My God.

Greater things we will do because You are at the right hand of the Father.

I will dwell in Your presence all the days of my life, forever.

Video & Song
'Beauty of the Lord' Desperation Band
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4NvHz6wrkq0

No comments:

Post a Comment