Thursday

January 31, 2008, I Can Only Imagine

I Can Only Imagine

Isaiah 6:1-3 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."

What an awesome vision of this place above. That His train of His robe fills the temple and the angels cry Holy, holy, holy is the Lord. A place of wonder, glory and majesty. And to think about our prayer, 'on earth as it is in heaven'. That we have access to the His throne.

What is this time that we are seeing His Holy Spirit like a sweet wind, and His cloud of presence entering in our worship and into our lives? In our waiting He is here. He has always been here. Individually or collectively we are now ready to see the truth. Individually or collectively those desiring the truth and seek the truth are set free. 'On earth as it is in heaven'. We have always heard, we always knew, the time is now to experience.

Just the thought makes me quake in His awesome presence. Just the thought and even though I have access to the throne, my flesh cannot enter. The quaking is my spirit within me, not my flesh. What beautiful fear, what glorious communion with Him. I am unworthy, really unworthy but He sees me as He created me and loves me, God, Awesome God, loves me.


I Can Only Imagine
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IV9jiqS-74g&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment