Saturday

January 5, 2008, I'm Thirsty

I'm Thirsty

..."If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, 'Give Me a drink,' you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water." John 4:10

She left her water pot! 4:28
I can only imagine! The Samaritan woman sat and talked face to face with the Lord.
She was so excited, she left her water pot!! It isn't like our convenient water faucet with no thought, day after day we turn the knob and voila, water. What convenience!
This woman had a jar and went to the well to fill her jar to take back to her city where she lived.
She was so excited she left her water pot!!! And she went back to evangelize and brought them back to see the one that told her of His "living water".

I'm Hungry

"I have food to eat of which you do not know." John 4:32

What a feast! Leave your water pot!! Come to the banquet table, have your fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment