Friday

January 18, 2008, Gifts

Gifts

Charisma; Gk. from kharizesthai "to show favor to," from charis "grace, beauty, kindness
a favour with which one receives without any merit of his own
1.A rare personal quality...2.a divinely conferred gift or power

Lord, you give me your gifts and I return them to you with praises, in song with thanksgiving, I sing praises to Your name forever.

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:4

When Paul received from Epaphrodites gifts to aid him, He wrote; They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. Philippians 4:18

I understand these gifts that have been given to me and understand when Paul writes them being a fragrant offering, and acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. These gifts that He has given me are His, they belong to Him.

The Lord showed me many years ago in an extraordinary, beautiful way that He would bless all that I put my hands to, as written in Deuteronomy. I always have known and have never taken this lightly. In remembering often, maybe every moment of every day as I use my hands to minister or to create what he has put in me, I see His hands.

These gifts I cannot neglect for He has blessed me exceedingly, abundantly, beyond all that I could ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Each one of us He has been given different gifts. Each one of us has a different calling, what a powerful ministry! It's like harmonious singing; when we (together) open our hearts to receive all the gifts that He desires to give us.

Oh, that love that He would use me.


http://www.hisheartmyheart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment