Wednesday

January 30,2008, I Called You Answered

I Called You Answered

What a sacred, holy place. He is Holy, the angels cry "Holy is the Lord".

My heart's cry is Holy, for You are Holy. And my desire is to know You more.

As I search His ways, He reveals Himself, 'His Love' for the healing of the nations. It is a time in the 'mining' of my heart, it is only in this time that I have experienced Him with such ecstasy. And knowing it was needed and was coming 'the mining' I resisted, maybe out of ego or fear or both. Once I totally submitted to Him, I began to experience Him. And by the way the total submission that I thought I gave many years ago in receiving Him as my Lord and Savior must not have been "complete". At this time in my life, 'total submission" still may not be complete if this is true, I am experiencing His perfecting as never before. I will sing His praises in everything I do. I will pray that I give Him the glory and honor. He has blessed me and the works of my hands.

Going back and reiterating past blog entries now that January is one day away from closing, I remember 30 days of my journey beginning this year with a commitment to serve Him more, to give Him first fruits of my day and my labor. Remembering that the Proverbs 31 woman was revealed to me in a way I had not seen. It wasn't in her 'doing' and being everything, but in her praises to her king and her Lord as she was doing, she was blessed. And the calling of Matthew 4:20 for me to leave my net and follow Him and how my steps are being ordered still 'day by day' in that call, and openly submitting to Him to show me everything in this call. Going back to my experience of 'that love' reserved for our death in the flesh, and only in a second of time, because my flesh would not have lived if I had experienced more. I pray that where I am planted and where He uses me and everyone I encounter, whether casual, business or family, that in this corrupt flesh I would somehow be able to shine 'that love'. I pray that He would reveal 'that love' to each and every one of them. Because I know it is transforming to our very being. The transformation, I truly died again and was born again into a newness in my spirit. My whole being resonates with His awesome presence. There is no other. My Lord and My God, My King.

Video & Song
Came to My Rescue
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yAMbEPZfWCY

No comments:

Post a Comment