Monday

January 21, 2008, Giving Thanks

Give Thanks

Eucharistia;

Thanksgiving or Gratefulness

1 Timothy 2:1-8
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men--the testimony given in its proper time.

Psalm 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Yahah; casting down, shooting arrows.

Lord I sing my praises to You with thanksgiving in my heart. A new awareness every day as You set my feet upon the Rock. I will not be moved. Your hand is upon me as I seek Your beautiful face to know You more. Thank You Lord for Your loving kindness.

He who has eyes to see let him see; he who has ears let him hear. Your glory is everlasting, in your presence we fall down on our knees in Your magnificence.
Glory to glory, as far as the east is from the west, Your name is to be praised.

What glory! I give You thanks always for Your mercy IS EVERLASTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment