Tuesday

January 15, 2008, Wonderful Counselor

Wonderful Counselor

He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness and light dwells with him. Daniel 2:21-22

O Lord My God, You lead me in paths of wonder and awe. You give me eyes in which to see and ears in which to hear. You have blessed me and set my feet on a rock. I will not waiver in Your awesome presence. You are my Lord and my God. This is my praise to You.
_____________________________________________

I very seldom have time to watch movies. 'Peaceful Warrior' is one that I am so thankful that I took the time to watch, it speaks so deeply to me. I am Dan (Dannette) in my walk with the Lord as He completes me and makes me whole day by day. One poignant scene in the movie 'Peaceful Warrior', Dan reveals to Socrates his emerging awareness. In its simplicity, the scene is the climax. It says everything in two sentences. The point at which everything is birthed, a newness, a point of breaking forth in a new life. Isn't it the same awesome nature of God that as we surrender to be transformed by Him, we begin to see with eyes and hear with ears as we have never before.

Our eyes are opened and our senses aroused to the awesome beauty in creation. We now can continue on this awesome, incredible journey of healing and wholeness to become all He wants us to be.

Peaceful Warrior
"There's never nothing going on. There are no ordinary moments."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jkwfAI0eS34

No comments:

Post a Comment