Sunday

January 20, 2008, Hope

Hope
Qavah: to wait, look for, hope, expect

Psalm 25:4-5 Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Lord help me keep my eyes on You. You are my hope...all day long, day after day, guide me, use me for Your glory for those brokenhearted, afflicted..use me. Somehow in the awareness of my pain, I can touch the pain in others to help set them free.

It is a wonderful, extraordinay thing to walk with the Lord in His mercy and grace, to have hope in Him. What a wonderful, safe place, He is my God.

It is a wonderful, extraordinary thing to have a friend to lovingly guide you when you begin to waiver to focus on your walk with the Lord in His mercy and grace, to have hope in Him. What a wonderful, safe place to be turned in the direction of my God.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment