Tuesday

January 29, 2008, 'Here I am"

"Here I Am"

You are my Hope, My Glory. As I look ahead to each step you give me day by day. I hear Your call and I answer "Here I am, use me".

Abraham: Genesis 22:1 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied.
Jacob: Genesis 31:11 The angel of God said to me in the dream, 'Jacob.' I answered, 'Here I am.'
Exodus 3:4 Moses: When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am."
Samuel: 1Samuel 3:4 Then the Lord called Samuel. Samuel answered, "Here I am."

Just three words, three life changing words. 'Here I am". With a reverence and trembling, this profound answer to His voice comes deep from within. My very being, created in His image, resonating with my Creator.

The time when the windows of heaven open up and pour out a blessing which I am not able to contain. It is the beginning of an understanding within myself that I am willing to die for His cause. Whatever it takes, to take His message of His unconditional love and saving grace to those in pain.

The world is a large place, He will show me.

All Glory and Honor and Power are Yours, Lord God Almighty

Video
Mercy Me, Bring the Rain
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e8HgAVenbUU

No comments:

Post a Comment