Saturday

January 18, 2008, Do Not Lose Heart

Do Not Lose Heart

2 Corinthians 4:13-18 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke, we also believe and therefore speak, knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Oh how I give thanks for my outward "woman" which is perishing and inward is being renewed day by day. Day by day, moment by moment. I do not look at the things seen Lord, teach me to look to You, the things which are eternal.

We can spread this good news. It is for everyone, everyone. We live in pain, but this says, 'light affliction' and it is just for a moment. 'Light', isn't that interesting because my perception was never 'light' in my human understanding. This was because of my resisting Him and all that He wants to give to me. I have learned to allow Him to take my facade down and let him break down my barriers so I can receive.

A dear sister of mine emailed me the other day and said, What a painful path has led you to this ministry, but it feels like it is worth it all". And she is absolutely right, it is worth it all. I wouldn't change a thing in my life because of this life changing (no transforming) experience that I am having. And truly believe this time it will not dimish.

It was worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment