Friday

January 25, 2008, Water

Water

For drinking, washing, cleansing, refreshing, baptizing, healing, to divide....to walk on.


Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

John 6:35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

What a drop of water will do when you are parched. When you are going into the fire. As I am being purged and in the fire I thirst. And a single drop of the washing of the Holy Spirit refreshes me. Even a single drop of living water revives me.

It so wonderful to not be afraid of the pain and hell because in the hell we overcome by the power of the Holy Spirit and by the washing of His water.

Revive me Lord, by the power of Your Holy Spirit that I may overcome.
I believe in You. You are the reason that I live.

Video & Song
With All I Am, Hillsong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4JCIFKBYnY

No comments:

Post a Comment