Monday

March 31, 2009 In the moment

The first rule of focus is 'Wherever you are be there'. Unknown

Eventually there's an epidemic of backstabbing, and truth is but a distant memory. They think religion is a way to make a fast buck. 1 Timothy 6:5 The Message

Prosperity teaching or motivational seminars, wealth gaining schemes, have nothing in this moment or enjoying what is right now. They are all about gaining a lie or an illusion for the future.

I'm enjoying the simplicity of the moment, sitting on the sofa wrapped up to my neck in my quilt eating a bowl of 'southern style' grits, and for those who aren't sure what that is. it's grits with butter, salt and pepper.

So to all of the temptations that this world has to offer and lies of what isn't real or worth pursuing, which can only be seen after 'been there done that', on the other side of the illusion. I have only one thing to say as I enjoy the steam from my bowl....



http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/jawn_tech/flo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment