Saturday

March 28, 2009 Light and Peace

There is no doubt that 'peace, peace where there is no peace' is a reminder of the world's illusion of false peace. With this 450 blog entry I just want to send real peace and hope to you as we remind each other to hold onto Jesus Who is within us. He is our Peace, our Strength, our Fortress, our Immovable Rock, our Healer, our Provider, our Deliverer, our Protector, our All in All.

With all that we are hearing these days out there in the world and closer to home, I want to send you this message that peace is not 'out there', it is only 'in here', within us...''Don't be afraid, friend. Peace. Everything is going to be all right. Take courage. Be strong.' "Even as he spoke, courage surged up within me. I said, 'Go ahead, let my master speak. You've given me courage.' Daniel 10:19 (The Message)

Let it out how ever you can, every one's style is different...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNa9cbEGyV8

Honestly, how can we hide it when it isn't a 'little' Light anyway?


No comments:

Post a Comment