Monday

March 23, 2009 Applying for a lucrative job

A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair. Abraham Joshua Heschel

This says so much, 'passion is compassion'. What a profession it would be! The conversation of someone seeking information in this field of work might sound like this....

Excuse me, what type of work do you do? Oh, my life's passion, I am an investor in the field of Compassion. Oh, what is the return on the investment? Well, the return is quite lucrative. How's that? The investment yields 30, 60 and 100 times in interest. Really?! That's unheard of in this world. Tangible assets? Assets are from something more precious than the commodity of gold. The assets build infinite capital and liability is completely paid in full. Wow, where do I apply? To apply go to the the one nearest to you, listen to His instructions. Do I need to take anything with me? Nothing, just follow Him, He will tell you what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment