Thursday

March 19, 2009 More of this Unique Walk

I shared yesterday about this uniquely designed walk with God for my life and want to continue sharing about the awesome revelation that occurs as I surrender on this path. And as I look at this surrender thing, and it comes all day long, it is apparent there is a continuous choice on my part. I can choose by surrendering to things which I cannot see fully, trusting God, or I can choose by not surrendering to things which I do see and do it on my own.

I wrote yesterday that I am not responsible for those once they take His hand in response to 'follow Me'. After more thought, this statement is partly incorrect because we do walk together, we are our brothers' keeper. And to clarify further, there is that part of each uniquely planned path that I now respect and will not control but revel in the experience and wonder as we walk together into this revelation which is before us.

'We evaluate others with a god like justice, but we want them to evaluate us with a godlike compassion' Sydney J. Harris

'If we judge people, you have no time to love them' - Mother Theresa

'But if we walk in the light, God himself being the light, we also experience a shared life with one another, as the sacrificed blood of Jesus, God's Son, purges all our sin' 1 John 1:7


http://static.flickr.com/2312/1865221998_fa0a3ee0b7.jpg

Oh yeah, let's keep doing it!! It's so beautiful!!!


http://static.flickr.com/2336/2192902703_039496e0f7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment