Friday

January 30, 2009 You Me and We

You Me and We

Oh well, I guess my ADD is kicking in this morning :-). I'm having a hard time focusing. I need another cup of coffee :-). And don't you hate it when you wake up too fast and what you thought was an earth changing, life saving, profound dream, just went 'poof'!.
Well, I guess my gift isn't to save the world, but I can add a drop in this vast ocean of despair and hopelessness starting right here and let the wake of hope move out from me and see 'the Peace that surpasses all understanding' take over both 'within' and 'without' -(these are the only two words I remember in my dream).

This morning I don't have much to say; maybe I've already said it? There is a constant expanding depth of searching for Truth and the amazing way God is revealing this to me and to all the beautiful lives all around me. Every life is a beautiful story deserving of an Oscar, but how do you recognize a life that is absolutely priceless.....
with L O V E. YES!!!

So here's to 'within' (you and me) and 'without' (them) as (we) all come together to see how valuable life really is and begin to let the peace of God guard our hearts and minds through Messiah Khristos Yeshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment