Wednesday

January 21, 2009 An Invitation To Heal

An Invitation To Heal

What would it take for each and every precious human being to feel so liberated and know who we are as we are created in God's image?

Only as I am seeing how God is revealing the depths of myself and Him within me can I truly say this. It is coming from honest heart felt invitation to do so. It comes from genuine deep felt love that is stronger than the fear to hide what needs to come into the Light. There is no more darkness, there is only His light. Deep sharing and love that invites this deep healing and catharsis.

We then can be exposed, vulnerable and broken in His presence and with each other and realize there is nothing hidden which cannot be healed.

There is a sacred honoring of each other in this invitation. It has no intentions of harm, only honor.

What an amazing journey we are all on together!

It is time. My heart goes out to you as my heart is being healed everyday. I want to invite you and honor you to find this safe place for your healing. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. He is asking us to be here for each other in His love (not our confused, human definition of what we think this Love is). And in this sharing and in this community we hold each other in this sacred honoring place and invite whatever needs to happen for complete, total healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment