Saturday

January 23, 2009 Save Us LORD

Save Us LORD

One thing I am sure of, our God is a compassionate loving God. He is not a controlling God, we have a choice always.

When I cry out to Him whether it is for me, my husband, my sons, my family, my work, my friends, my country, or for any other cause He hears me and answers my prayer always. Some I am able to see, some I don't see but what I don't see doesn't mean He didn't answer me. And when we cry out to God for our land/our country, He changes His mind just as He did when Moses stood on behalf of Israel when He was going to destroy all of them (Exodus 31:14).

It isn't a matter of how we do this. It's a matter of how long can we wait before we do this? And when we get it, how long will it last?

For some reason I don't think this is a casual passing by prayer, or 'Good morning God' prayer. It is interesting in this case with Israel it took only one man. Is there one? There is One greater. He intercedes to the Father on our behalf, He is Savior, God, King Jesus. How beautiful and awesome is this?!!

I listened to this from 3am. Here it is...
2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

When God changed His mind about destroying the land:
Amos 7:3 & 6
Jeremiah 26:19
2 Chronicles 32:26

No comments:

Post a Comment