Saturday

January 3, 2009 My New Life

My New Life

The New Year is starting with many possibilities. All exciting for Ken and I. Now I see the real tests are coming in these, when and if they happen. I say 'if' because they are in transition and only God knows the final outcome.But if they should, everything we have been through has been to prepare our hearts for what is coming. It is my desire that I don't go back to the mania before we lost (no, not lost, gained) everything. Our ideals have changed. Our fears have settled, as we have seen God come through for us every time through community, brothers and sisters. He had always before but a life changing alteration had to take place in our lives to go deeper into His love to experience Him more.

What I know now is, everything I have outside of needs is for His Kingdom. The Way in the book of Acts is no longer an unattainable real life story but one that can be completely lived out in this modern day with 'joyful expectation' or 'joyful waiting' or 'joyous anticipation' (wow J.S. and S.G. how this is sticking with me!).

The preparation is for His purpose. I want to be a part of His army, one who is willing to die to self and die tothis world and 'all' its temptations and 'all' its illusion of a good life.

This is my 'new' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment