Monday

June 30, 2008 Your Love

Your Love

Because of Your love You changed us and brought us up out of the dust. You blessed us and showed us Your Way, The Way, the path is easy and straight. You washed us clean and set us free like the eagle soaring above. You are our Lord, our God and You love us with a love that is steadfast, You will not be moved. Mountains melt in Your presence, the seas swell at the sound of Your voice. You set a bow in the sky, painted by Your hand, and all creation rejoices.

Your love is the answer for change, Your love transforms me, holds me steadfast. And remembering what You sacrificed to prove Your love is more than I can comprehend with my finite mind. You are here with us always. Your Spirit You left us and He is gentle, and His voice is Your voice.

We have a choice. The day is new, all things are new. Let us go about our day rejoicing in Him. He will guide our every step in the direction He desires if we don't resist. And as far as resistance, it is not an easy thing to release. Let Him have it 'all'. As far as 'me', I step aside and say 'My Lord and My God, show me'.

I am in awe!!

'Because of Your Love' Paul Baloche
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YyMFL-CGzwg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment