Sunday

June 1, 2008, Thank You

Thank You

It is time, I woke up this morning with a grateful heart. It is time for me to give thanks to God for all of you. Those of you in my life who touch my heart day after day. Those of you who are examples of His Great Love everywhere, everyday, every minute in every hour. I do pray for you every time you come to my mind believing we are in communion with each other and God wants us to stay in communion by our spirits. There is never separation in our spirits.

The word Thank You, 'efkaristos', Greek origin is Eucharist. Every time you say 'thank you', you are in communion with the one to whom you speak.

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. -- Albert Schweitzer

1 Thessalonians 4:1 Every time we think of you, we thank God for you. Day and night you're in our prayers 3 as we call to mind your work of faith, your labor of love, and your patience of hope in following our Master, Jesus Christ, before God our Father. 4 It is clear to us, friends, that God not only loves you very much but also has put his hand on you for something special.

Thank you for being my angel.

Video & Song
'I Will Be Your Friend'
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BWFt_64_jOQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment