Monday

June 16, 2008, Here For You

Here For You

When everything seems it is all going wrong and you are faced with disasters and devastation in your life it is such a beautiful experience to know that you have others that love you.

We are all brothers and sisters and we realize it more than ever when one loving us shows up during these times. To say to you "I will carry you, I am here for you, to hold you, and to love you through it all'.

This is for those of you, going through these times.

I want you to know I will hold you and want to tell you 'I love you'.

And remember there is no strength in any of us. It is all Jesus. It is He in us. He holds you, carries you and says 'I love you' that transcends far above our ability.

His love is perfect.

Video & Song
'Like A Bridge Over Trouble Water'
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FX5X9SxRdT8

No comments:

Post a Comment