Friday

June 20, 2008, I Am

I Am

I learned not to wait. Here it is 2:20am. And I heard this...at first, like in the past, I said, oh I'll remember, I am so tired, I will remember. But I heard it again and again...so I got up...

"I am coming to rescue them all, I am not going to let them destroy themselves, like with the flood, I will not let them annihilate themselves or destroy themselves. My eyes are on the horizon watching over them, I am coming to rescue them all."

I really don't know what to say, I can't even explain how this makes me feel to be in a place of 'non-resistance' and to be obedient. Because once again I think about it too much. I stand in the face of God and feel like Jacob not letting go and fighting with Him and begging Him not to break my hip, insisting that He reveal himself.

My biggest fight is always within myself. My bigger problem is always my ego, because it wants to get in the way. So now I must be humble and send this to you.

Video & Song
'I Am' by Bebo Norman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qt6nDaO7Pio&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment