Friday

December 5, 2008 A Great Miracle

A Great Miracle

After my past accomplishments and going through losing a lot in order to live, brings me to a place of seeing greater miracles which I only dimly could see on the other side of my grandiose goals, as someone once called them, and the frenzied energy of making sure they were met. Notice I said 'making sure'. This is where I stepped off to a new life and now so thankful for it and to see it can't be me, it must be the Lord who brings it all together. To come to this plCheck Spellingace to see and know the 'great' miracles of having the rent before it's really too late, meals to eat, a bed to sleep on, and clothes to wear, fellowship in a community of those who love extravagantly, and most of all my family who is growing closer in our hearts and deeply loving each other, these are the great miracles where there is no lack. It took losing what I thought was a miracle, to see the real miracle. Kind of like when the Israelites had manna for a day and enough to satisfy each of them and they didn't see the miracle. Well, it's like that with Ken and I, we are learning the manna miracles are those which sustain us and they come within a single day. We see them and thank God. This is the life!! And I pray that I never get to where the daily 'manna' miracle isn't enough or go back to where I scream for meat and then the quail (Exodus 16) isn't enough. His daily bread is an extravagant, Heavenly, out-of-this-world banquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment