Thursday

December 11, 2008 We Are The Body

We Are The Body

After typing and editing (a lot of editing) which is more these days, with less to say as I try and choose more carefully 'words' and set aside the teacher in me and just 'be'. Thinking back, I see how dangerous my words can be in teaching the Word of God with a finite human mind. Even with great care and the most meaningful intentions I've come to the point of realizing my walk, my actions, my reaching out, giving and loving, speak louder than what comes out of my mouth (or what I type from my thoughts on the Internet). Because in the action of holding, offering, and embracing each awesome and beautiful brother and sister, I am learning to 'live' the Word more than teach. The beauty is our communion together, as we love and comfort each other, we are set free by His Good News and no words are needed.

Thought: What would it be like to fellowship together with no words, only praising God from the heart as one body?

This photo was intended for something else as you can read if you click on it, although it may seem bizarre, it is an amazing and alarming example of what I am feeling. The Body has been broken and in a box. But I see an emerging Body rising up with such a profound heart connection and it doesn't look like this, it is beautiful.


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/62/183976855_367e6d0b34_m.jpg


'If We Are the Body' Casting Crowns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wojcSO9Ww&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment