Saturday

December 27, 2008 Another Detoxing

Another Detoxing

This is from an article on detoxing which includes removing emotional toxins. If you want to read the entire section it's at: http://www.newswithviews.com/Ciola/greg6.htm

8.) Emotional And Spiritual Cleanse: The two most neglected areas of research in disease epidemiology are the unseen levels of spirit and soul. In addition to physical toxins, there are emotional, as well as spiritual toxins, such as suppressed negative feelings and trauma from past experiences that become imbedded or held in pressure points within the body. To fully establish and experience real health within the whole person, these must also be cleansed. By removing emotional toxins (i.e. anger, hatred, bitterness, stress, anxiety, unforgiveness, worry, fear, etc.), and by purging the body of built up contaminants, you can allow the whole body to heal.

All my life growing up anger had been suppressed (mostly part of my generation and especially those before me) and as a child when it showed up we were punished even for small expressions of anger. At that time all anger was seen as defiant, intense or openly expressed anger was seen as demonic within the church realm.

We are only beginning to receive information to distinguish between healthy expression and destructive expression of anger. Anger openly expressed had been grouped together into one category 'innappropriate' as a more polite definition. So how do we release anger? I am seeing that having a safe place, first and most important with those who love you unconditionally, those who will not stop your expression, but will give you the opportunity for deep hurt to come out. I am saying this because yesterday I experienced this again. Coming together with such love and honor that deep healing occurs as we are able to see ourselves in each other, and in that honoring, pain, anger, fear are allowed to be expressed. It is liberating, freeing, and as the article and research is now discovering this purging releases imbedded toxins that wreak havoc on our physical bodies.

I thank God for Love Machine, thank you all for allowing this safe place that is so rare. Lead the way for others to see this amazing healing that is occurring within all of us.

Honestly, I don't have any answers and thank God for that only He does. What I share is deep searching of my life. This is my life and I'm loving myself, all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment