Friday

February 6, 2009 Feeling Like A Worm

Feeling Like a Worm‏

What I am feeling? Not overwhelmed, but experiencing the closeness with those in my life and how God puts us all together in such a beautiful and loving way all around the earth. My mind when it tries to go there, well you know, it can't. How little and trite it makes me feel, smaller than an worm on the earth.

Isaiah 41:14 "Do you feel like a lowly worm, Jacob? Don't be afraid. Feel like a fragile insect, Israel? I'll help you. I, God, want to reassure you. The God who buys you back, The Holy of Israel.

Can you see me? Can you see you? Fragile? Like Israel? He is saying, 'I, God, want to reassure you', I will help you, Don't be afraid'.


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/63936835_8e9983107e_m.jpg

And today is such a special day, my son Josh's 27th birthday!! Wow, I am so honored that he Lord gave him to us. What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment