Monday

February 9, 2009 Giving and Receiving Uncondtional Love

Giving and Receiving Unconditional Love

I've been thinking about LOVE a lot today. How timely!! And IT is showing up more and more in such amazing life giving experiences. Both personally and vicariously through watching others.

What a beautiful experience as the women in my church reached out to a precious young couple yesterday, with amazing unconditional LOVE. There is no doubt, I am where I should be.

What a beautiful experience as those who come to Love Machine reach out to each other with amazing unconditional LOVE. There is no doubt, I am where I should be.

It is no coincidence, Unconditional LOVE is moving through our homes, across our neighborhoods, our cities, our nation, our world at unbelievable speed. One by one, as we search our own hearts and find Unconditional LOVE given to us by our Father in Heaven, we are able to give IT, and as we give LOVE, IT is spreading exponentially. It's like a fresh wind of the Holy Spirit softly touching and exposing our hearts.

There is no more judgment, no more commanding, no more demanding, no more requiring, no more controlling 'our way'. It is complete, uninhibited surrender to God (and surrender to each other) Who was never angry, vengeful, wrathful or destructive, but a God who has always, LOVED, a God Who 'IS' LOVE. Don't miss.....'IS'.....not just acts, thinks, does, gives, but 'IS'.

As I go through my day, everyone who comes within my path, wherever that may be, unconditional LOVE is transforming us. There is no doubt, I am where I should be.

There is and inexhaustible source of energy which comes from LOVE, enough that it spills over and excites all hearts everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment