Friday

February 20, 2009 We imagine, they know

On Tuesday morning I started to type and after three tries with the email being deleted by hotmail or so it seems, I gave up, because I heard the first time and didn't listen and finally I said okay God, I hear you, He said 'be still'. And I did.

As we are one in the Spirit and one in the Lord there is no doubt this week we are all being still as well as feeling His peace that passes all understanding. There is certainly no understanding this tragedy being experienced by my friends in the loss of their precious son and brother. But there is a stillness of His peace knowing Aaron is with Jesus and they are both looking at all of us with a huge smile on the other side of this invisible division and saying 'I love you'. And we're looking on this side of this invisible division and saying the same thing to them. Oh I can only imagine the glory and beauty Aaron is feeling and experiencing in the presence of God.

This is the most amazing song which says it in our human understanding. And as I listen to this, there is no doubt as I weep, I also remember it playing when my dad left us temporarily to see Him face to face just like Aaron has this week, that on this side we only can imagine what it will be like. For those we love who have gone on to be with Him and see Him face to face, there is no more imagining, they know.

The weeping is in the overwhelming mourning and the missing, as well as in the overwhelming joy and the peace.

Our infinitely enormous family everywhere, on this side and on the other side is being still in His presence of His amazing peace.

I Can Only Image by Mercy Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FS5GYvg6uU

No comments:

Post a Comment