Monday

March 24, 2008, Hang On or Soar

Hang On or Soar

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. _____NIV

I cling to Your Word, it sustains me, supplies for me, rejuvenates me. But my mind is weak and every obstacle that the evil one can throw in my way will be there as well. The time comes to sort through what is His truth and obstacles keeping me from His truth; to sort through what is my mind, my resistance, my holding on, anything which keeps my heart from diving into His perfect will. So my answer is before me, let go and let God have His perfect will, in order to really step into His call, I must not be afraid to soar.

Video & Song
'God of Wonders' Third Day
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1CBNE25rtnE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment