Tuesday

March 11, 2008, The Lord Your Healer

The Lord Your Healer
Adonai Roph' ekha
The Lord who heals you

Isaiah 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Psalm 103:2 Bless ADONAI, my soul, and forget none of his benefits! 3 He forgives all your offenses, he heals all your diseases, 4 he redeems your life from the pit, he surrounds you with grace and compassion, 5 he contents you with good as long as you live, so that your youth is renewed like an eagle's.

Exodus 5:26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you." Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise. Matthew 12:15 But Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. Many followed Him, and He healed them all,

Our God, Adonai, Roph'ekha is our healer. He is a loving God. He created us, every cell in our being. Everything within us must conform to His promises as we surrender to Him, wait on Him, rest in Him. This is where healing is found. His Name is above all names. His Name is above all diseases, above all illnesses. His Word goes forth and everything changes according to His purpose for our lives. Walk in His everlasting joy, His everlasting promises, His everlasting healing. Rest in Him, in His great wings, in His mighty righteous right hand, His mighty arms.
And Be Healed.
WOW!

Video & Song
'Praise Adonai' by Paul Wilbur
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yh9VVdfyNLk&feature=related

Added: to beautiful to leave off 'Adonai'
by Avalon
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IpGEdgQ-dow

No comments:

Post a Comment