Thursday

March 13, 2008, Total Healing

Total Healing

Healing is not just physical but also spiritual and emotional.The Lord says, 'I have come to give you life, that you may have it more abundantly', John 10:10

When Jesus walked the earth, the sick, afflicted, came to Him either for themselves or for others as well as for those dying and dead and He healed them all. Not one was turned away.

Here are only a few scriptures that come to my heart in regard to crying out to God and asking Him for healing.

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourselves also in the Lord, and I will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 5: 3 In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Isaiah 64:4 Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

John 14:12 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Physical, spiritual, emotional make up the total us. We are created in His image. Provision is available for healing whether by His knowledge or by faith or both. His love and desire is for us to have life and have it more abundantly. And if we ask when we pray, and believe that we receive, we will have them. What really is our heart's desire? Is it to be healed? It does includes emotional and spiritual.

Lay your requests before the Lord and wait, expect, and receive.

Video & Song
'Miracle of The Moment' by Steven Curtis Chapman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rResKXjKqjQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment