Tuesday

March 18, 2008, Did You Know?

Did You Know?

Psalm 139: 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Did you know that you were called from the earth and with a purpose? Each and every one of us, ordained of God. Can we comprehend the universe and all His creation? How profound, we are part of it! Because we exist we were written in His book, before we were born we were written in His book and part of His perfect plan. How awesome, we were born for a time as this with a perfect plan?

Every precious life, an absolute perfect plan.

And there is One Precious Life, 'The Perfect Plan' for us all.

Video & Song
'Mary Did You Know' Clay Aiken
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A1oHJR2g7Tw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment