Monday

March 17th, 2008, In Awe of You

In Awe of You

As I sit here thinking and questioning my ability to understand what Jesus really did for me, I am in awe, which overrides my mind and the ability to comprehend completely. We read in His Word about His incredible love, sometimes we experience it, we see it in each other, but I know even what I experience and what I see is in part. And this love even in part is enough to overwhelm me; even in part heals me, draws me, makes me starve and be desperate for more.

In awe of Him. Do I really understand, really?

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Video & Song
'Let My Words Be Few', Phillips, Craig & Dean
http://youtube.com/watch?v=12z4dvc2kjo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment