Saturday

March 8, 2008, Called To Love

Called To Love

I love because He first loved me 1 John 4:19

Love the Lord Your God Matthew 22:37
Love your enemies Matthew 5:44
Love your neighbor Matthew 22:39
Love yourself Matthew 22:39
Love one another John 15:12
Love Him 1 Corinthians 2:9
Love your wives Ephesians 5:25
Love your husbands Titus 2:4
Love your children Titus 2:4
Love the brotherhood 1 Peter 2:17

Romans 13:7 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

1 Corinthians 13:1 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

GOD IS LOVE 1John 4:8

He has called us to love, I do believe. We were meant to be.

Video & Song
'Made To Worship' Live, Chris Tomlin
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9p2yreN9jn8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment