Sunday

September 28, 2008 I Am The Way

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

When the earth shakes and tries to swallow us up, hang onto Him you won't fall in, but there is still hope if you do.

Sometimes it takes the earth 'world' to open up so we run to the only source and cry out to Him for help. But don't look back at the destruction which has occurred or is occurring you might turn into a pillar of salt that is worthless to season anyone's life including your own.

If we choose to do it on our own, make our own choices, live our own life in pride, to hide guilt and shame, the 'world' is on standby ready to swallow us up. There is only One Way to life, the only Way to safety, and there still is hope after we fall in. When we lay at the bottom of the earth 'world' we can still look up. Who falls in and who doesn't? We all fall in at various times of our lives and when we do He holds out His hand for us to grab on, He is always there, every single time we fall in the hole.

The Son was lifted up to His Father in order that we may live. Now we together can be lifted up to Him and be a family together. Jesus says (this came to me in modern vernacular) 'Let Me introduce you to My Father, My Dad, I love My Dad, to get to My Dad you have to go through Me first, I am the door.'




Oh man this is beautiful!!
Video & Song
'Lord, You Have My Heat' Delirious

No comments:

Post a Comment