Wednesday

September 10, 2008 Fearless or Frozen

It doesn't surprise me that one moment I am believing and one moment I am doubting and as I move along my day there is only One Anchor that holds me together so I don't totally lose heart.

As I have felt His direction, yes, even when all the doors are closed in a dark room and I am desperately looking for a sliver of light under one door to be able to say, ah,that's it. But when all the doors are closed and I stand there needing to make a decision The Lord says to me, "this time it's your choice, you choose, don't be afraid, I'll meet you on the other side of the door. You will only see the light when youopen the door and walk through it. Hold Fast, I am with You, Don't give up I will supply your every need, continue to walk in My light and you will see My plan for you. You do have a choice to make. I have given you a choice of life and death, choose life, My Life. You do have a choice to choose Me."Which will you choose?'

The temptations of this world are constantly knocking on the door with a louder knock,making it harder to hear His still soft voice. The call for reaching and touching livesis stronger than the loud voices saying 'go after the easy way, money will get you back whereyou want to be, it will get you back everything you lost, you can have it all.'


What if our doubting is our only obstacle? How can we control circumstances, ever?To wait on the Lord brings strength. To wait on the Lord is Heaven on Earth.

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint



Video & Song
'God With Us' Mercy Me

No comments:

Post a Comment