Sunday

August 3, 2008 Perspective

Perspective

If I choose to allow my heart to be changed to see and love with the Lord's love that He has shown me I am operating and filtering all external situations through His love; if I am operating and filtering all external situations or circumstances through conscious or unconscious negative experiences then I am operating in fear and not in love.

Each of us are responsible for each other in that we are our brother's keeper, but that has nothing to do with controlling them or demanding change of them. We watch after each other to see that needs are met and consciously make sure our responsibility and nature to give is of a pure heart. We weigh and judge ourselves before God. If others are unable to do so (yet), we love them anyway and let God hold them in His perfect loving way, which we will never be able to duplicate.

How can we neglect, abuse, criticize, hate, abandon, ignore, back bite, ourselves? Some do, now you may be able to see them more lovingly when they do. They do because they are crying for pure unconditional love.

Paul says it beautifully after looking at his self righteousness; Philippians 3:12 I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. 13 Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward - to Jesus. 14 I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back. 15 So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision - you'll see it yet! 16 Now that we're on the right track, let's stay on it. __The Message

Then more revelation comes to show me the correct perspective as I see this article.

'To help me keep my eyes and my heart totally on You Lord, and off others and circumstances.

'You are unique! God has not called anyone else to do exactly what you do. Find out who you are and forget about what anybody else thinks. God is not comparing you to another person. You do not have to compete with anyone or be compared to anyone. Just do what He has asked you to do.That is running in your lane. Do not run in somebody else’s lane. Now you can certainly learn from others, but you don’t want to copy them. You were born an original; you don’t want to die a copy. Determine God’s unique design for your life and run in the lane of that design. That is when you will know satisfaction, blessing, and contentment.' Crosswalk, Bayless Conley

And before signing off, to my awesome son Jesse, our blessing from God!!
Happy 25th Birthday!! Have the best, blessed day of your life!

http://www.jsu.edu/news/july_dec2004/ted-white-040327-Orange-Beach-016.jpg

Video & Song
'Hosanna' Paul Baloche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BZoDH2H1Ls

No comments:

Post a Comment