Friday

August 29, 2008 Working On Me

Working On Me

I've come to a place where I realize it is okay to question my faith. If for no other reason to come back stronger. Because there is only One Who is always stable and never changes, He is always there.

I once heard someone say 'I never questioned God' well if that is true it must be rare. It has become evident to me that it is a good place to question my purpose, to not have an answer for myself, my family or anyone else. It's a good place to be because it's time to find a deeper relationship through my walk in life, and allow all the questions I need to ask. God is big enough to understand me, to hear everything I need to say and question, the good, the bad and the ugly as well. After all He created me and knows me.

So with the weekend here it is a good time to take a break to find me. Be back on Tuesday. Please have a safe holiday weekend.

No pictures, no songs just my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment