Wednesday

August 13, 2008 Proclamation

Proclamation

I am not ashamed of my relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ or my closeness which I seek to be with Him, my continuous learning experience with Him as my teacher and His Word as my guide.

I make no claims that I know everything about Him or that I know everything or understand everything about His Word.

I am continually learning to drop my past at His feet and leaving the future in His hands.

I realize that all of the above is a difficult lesson and I must never think I have it all together or know it all.

I know that all of the above is a wonderful walk. It is full of hope and a glorious future. It is constantly being filled with love and wonder. The road of my life becomes straight as it unfolds in front of me, not a minute before my next step when I put my next foot down.

Somehow we know. Have you heard, 'I know, that I know, that I know'? Well, that's it. It is true.
Somehow all of the universe, all knowledge, all voices, all creation, all time come together. We have a flighty glimpse of understanding of the infinite magnitude of His Word and all the power it contains.

When God gave Solomon wisdom, his heart obviously was innocent and ready to receive it. Later you see he used this sacred wisdom and perverted it for his own purpose. This knowledge and wisdom given to him became a dangerous thing as his focus diverted away from the Source of his wisdom and wealth.

Psalm 18:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

Proverbs 4:26 Ponder the path of your feet, And let all your ways be established.

Psalm 119:11 I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

1 Kings 4:29 And God gave Solomon wisdom and exceedingly great understanding, and largeness of heart like the sand on the seashore.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Lord may we look to You and not to what we have or where we 'think' we are going in this life. May we fully learn to live 'one day' at a time....and 'we will know, that we know, that we know'.

Wow!! Beautiful!!
http://fr.easyart.com/affiches/Pino-Rose-Garden-Steps-48264.html

Video & Song
'Better Is One Day' Chris Tomlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-wFV4M9MU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment