Thursday

August 28, 2008 Open My Eyes

I guess I'm not surprised when I wake up there is always praise on my mind.I really believe as I sleep that my spirit is in continual communion with the Lord.This morning is the song 'Open The Eyes of My Heart'. Interesting that I can't remember if we sang it on Sunday (you know, the last song you hear, seems to stay with you). Either way, it's on my heart and I'm not surprised because this really has been my continuous prayer.

Who I am to think I have any answer for anyone other than by my example. St. Frances of Assisi said 'Preach the gospel at all times and whenever possible use words'. Okay so I talk a lot anyway, and even more freely expressing myself through writing. I use to say there's a short circuit from my brain to my mouth in communicating fully and from my brain to my fingers it is fully operating.

My greatest prayer now is, Lord open the eyes of my heart, to see others, really see them, to see Truth everywhere. To see You, Your Word and Your people. We are his children, we are precious in His sight, fearfully and wonderfully made.

And I am so proud of Ginny and Kade and their precious baby girl, a new precious, awesome life and her name is Jayden.

This is called 'Precious' and it sure is! http://static.flickr.com/35/114481418_8ebb3d4e27.jpg

Video & Song'Open The Eyes of My Heart' Phillips Craig and Dean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwToU_wfj8s

No comments:

Post a Comment